About pareek college
# PROFILE & HISTORY
The school of Tiwari brothers was coming out with flying colours and on 07, December 1924 on the auspicious occasion of the 19 Awards Ceremony of the Sanskrit School the proposal for up gradation of this School up to the High School level was made in presence of the Chief Guest, the then Head of the Education Department for Jaipur State and to everone's surprise an approval was received within a short span of one and a half months. In 1925 this institution was registered as a High School with U.P. Education Board as the RBSC was not formed by then. From 1925-26 session classes for High School began. Later with the upcoming of Rajputana Education Board this High School was affiliated with it. Efficient management & dedication and devotion of the mentors attracted students from all walks of society and from every part of the country. Even the big new building proved to be a small place to operate. The nephews of Mr. Swaroop Lal Ji Tiwari, Mr. Govind Narrayan Ji Tiwari and Kanahaiya Lal Ji took over the responsibility of constructing the current new building with the investment of lacs of rupees. The foundation, of the current building was laid down on 12, June 1935 by the then Finance Minister of Jaipur State, Mr. Rao Bahadur Raja Amarnath Atal.
The after math of the positive outlook of reverend (Late) Mr. Jhumarlal Ji and (late) Shri Swaroop Lal Ji Tiwari was the birth of a resourceful pre-school in their own Haveli. The sole reason for the continuous oozing and influx of the students with every session was the quality education provided here. With the passage of time, it became famous as the Sanskrit School of the town. Mr. Madhav Prasad Pareek and Siddhant Vangeese were the first pedagogues of this pathshala. Due to high ethics, moral values and disciplined quality education provided at Sanskrit School the bit Haveli of Tiwari Brothers proved to be a small and insufficient place to carry on. Hence a new School building was constructed by 03, February 1906 and classes up to grade four were started there. But they were not to stop here, primary classes of fifth and sixth were launched in 1915 and in 1917 the permission to start the eighth grade was received.
Several dedicated and skilled labourers worked daily to complete this building in four years. The official inauguration of this vast building was done on March the 10" 1939 by the then Maharaja Shri Sawai Manshingh Ji II. Soon the classes of Arts and Commerce were started and it became the first Private Inter College of Jaipur State. This college was affiliated to Rajaputana University, Jaipur in 1947. It was upgraded to Degree College on July the 01* 1955. In 1993 the college became a Post Graduate College. Currently Post Graduate Classes are going on in Hindi Language, History, Political Science and Geography. S.S.G. Pareek College on the basis of its Education, Administrative and Historical background and with a glorious past, bright present and golden future was declared a Heritage college in 2001 by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. It received a special grant of rupees seven lacks (Rs. 7,00,000) along with aids for the development of Library Building and Post Graduation Department University Grants Commission has sanctioned an aid of 68.36 lacks under the eleventh five year plan and is willing to give an aid of 50 lack rupees to the college on the completion of its Hundred Golden Years
We believe in bonding and belonging, thereby our MISSION is to take all the steps to create it, sustain it and take a leap!!! Some Identified Steps are:-
* To provide knowledge with academic excellence and to make our students better Professionals, so that they chart out their own path of success and possess perfection in their endeavors.
* To inspire our faculty members to always excel and in turn motivate the students to achieve excellence.
* To provide Continuous Research Orientation in the Faculty.
* To provide a stimulating learning environment with a technique orientation to maximize individual potential.
* To ensure students of all ability levels are well equipped to meet the challenges of education, work and life.
# GENERAL RULES
* All students must be respectful to the teachers and visitors.
* As per the university norms 75% attendance is compulsory in theory as well as practical classes to appear in university examination.
* Students in their free time are advised to visit library / computer lab / classroom instead of roaming around.
* All Students must observe absolute silence in the library.
* Students shall be allowed to borrow two books at a time and they must return the issued books within 15 days from the date of issue. If failure to return a book on the specified date, fine will be imposed on anyone returning an overdue book.
* Personal belongings are not allowed in the Library or may be kept at the entrance counter.
* Student must always put on College ID Card it is mandatory and part of college uniform.
* Students must go through the notices displayed on the notice board for their departmental information & compliances. * * Failure to read the notices displayed would not be accepted as an excuse for its non-compliance.
* Students of all streams have to appear in every Class test midterm/periodical/Pre-University examinations else Disciplinary action will be taken against those who do not appear in these examinations.
* Disciplinary action will be taken if students fail to abide by the rules and regulations of the college including expulsion from the college. Misbehavior in classroom and college premises, damage to the prestige and property of college which may be turned as an act of indiscipline and will be considered for disciplinary action by the authorities.
* Playing music on Transistors, Tape-recorders, Car stereos, Mobile Telephones or any other similar gadgets with or without earphones is strictly prohibited in the College premises. Defaulters will be punished and their instrument will be taken into college custody.
* Students must not attend classes other than their own without the permission of the authority concerned.
* Students shall not indulge into any activity inside or outside the College that will interfere with the discipline of the College or tarnish the image of the College.
* Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in the college campus.
* All type of Govt. Scholarship is provided. The eligible students of SC, ST, OBC & Gen-(Mukhymantri Chhatravrati Yojana) categories have to submit their caste certificates with documents enclosed at the time of filling of scholarship form.
* Students should keep their valuable (Jewellery/Mobile/Rupees etc.) safely at their own risk. College will not be responsible for any loss.
* Students are required to keep their mobile phones switched off while attending classes and in silent mode when outside the class.
* The entire code of conduct must have an absolute sense of obedience and subordination to the Principal & faculty members. However any act of indiscipline or misbehavior will invite strict disciplinary action.
# SCHOLAR SCHEMES
Pareek Shikshan Sansthan always believed in leading service to society and to motivate the students by providing an appropriate educational platform for which the institution provides a number of scholarships with Government support :
1. National Scholarship
2. Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC candidates from Social welfare department
3. Merit cum—need scholarship
4. Scholarship for low income group'.
5. Scholarship for physically handicapped candidates
6. Scholarship for wards ofdeceased government employees.
7. Chief Minister Scholarship.
8. Minority Department Scholarship.
9. Economically Backward Class Scholarship.
# PLACEMENT :
Our alumni are placed in companies like ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential, Tech Mahindra, Infosys. We regularly brush up the skills and talent of students in making them 'employable' to enhance the skill of 'employability presentations, group discussions, class activities are held during regular time intervals.
# ACTIVITIES :
We have equal concern for cultural activities apart from academics. We have a scheduled calender for academics and cultural events that take place during the year. "Ullas" the inter college cultural fest held every year that will provide you a platform to show your talent. Other programs like "NSS Camp" is organized for students which brings out the good in you for the betterment and welfare of the society.
We care for our students, for your safety; we in association with LIC provide you accidental insurance upto Rs. 1,00,000 for every student. Besides, college is well equipped with computer lab, botany lab, chemistry lab, zoology lab, physics lab and geography lab. We also have a good collection of books, daily newspapers in english and hindi, magzines in our library.
# GROOMING :
'Personality Grooming' is the need of the hour. To groom your overall personality, we are running Professional courses to teach corporate etiquettes, mannerism, communication skills etc. We strive to make you fit for the corporate world.
# SPORTS :
We have separate playing areas for indoor and outdoor games with a separate coach to train you and sharpen your talent. Our students have represented in games of shooting and boxing at state lavel and national lavel. One of our student has been selected in Indian Boxing Team and made us proud.
Price Range: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Pay via: cash, upi, netbanking/cheque, debitcard, creditcard