About Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
# About RUHS
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was established under the Act of State Government" The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005" (Act No. 1 of 2005)"on 25th day of February, 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University. The University endeavours the process of making itself a leader in world class medical education by focusing on the systemic instructions, teaching, training and research activities.
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is committed to improve the health of individuals and population by enhancing the quality of life and serving community through the best of clinical care, innovation of knowledge and scientific discovery. It aims at developing the education of health professionals who can apply and communicate their knowledge for the well being of the community and inculcate responsiveness towards health need at local, national and international levels.
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences aims to be the premier academic medical centre with talented workforce known for its cultivating excellent education, innovative scientific research, exemplary clinical programs and outstanding dedication and compassion to community service. Our academic faculty shall foster exceptional novel research and education.S
* To disseminate and advance knowledge in medicine and dentistry and to ensure efficient and systematic instructions, teaching, training and research therein;
* To provide for a multipurpose super-speciality hospital and trauma centre by upgrading the existing institutions and to estaiblish them as a centre of excellence;
* To treat patients in its hospitals;
* To establish a nursing training centre;
* TO administer, manage and control the hospitals, including the Rehabilitation and Artificial Limb Centre, Jaipur, pathological laboratories, diagnostic cetre and blood banks;
* To establish a tele-medicine department;
* To develop a reproductive and population control research institute;
* To develop a genetics department;
* To develop an environment and pollution control institute;
* To develop transfusion medicine;
* To develop a nutrition research centre;
* To develop gene-therapy, molecular biology, robotic surgery, bio-informatics, organs transplantation, bio-technology, immunology and clinical epidemiology and other facilities in medicine and dentistry; and
* To establish a centre for imparting training to teachers.
Price Range: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Pay via: cash,