About NIMS UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN
* Common Room, Counselling, Security
* Facilities for Differently Abled Students
* Green Practices
* ICT Classroom
* Other Facilities
* Rain Water Harvesting
* Sewage Equipment Plant
# Admission Procedure
* Admission in the University are offered on the basis of rules framed by the relevant bodies of the University.
* A candidate who applies for admission shall be presumed that he/she agrees to abide/well acquainted by the University Rules, statues, approval of the course and no litigation shall, therefore, be tenable.
* Admission in University shall be open to Indian citizens or Non-Resident Indians. However, University shall also admit foreign students as per the guidelines of Central and State Governments. Admissions in all programmes of University shall be made on the basis of merit, provided that admission in professional and technical courses shall be made through entrance test conducted by University or University may associate with other universities to conduct admission test which offers similar courses or can also use the score of entrance test conducted by Associations of Universities/other Federations/State agencies/other bodies for admission to any programme. However, in case of entrance test has not been conducted due to one or the other reasons or lesser availability of candidates, admission shall be made on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.
* For NRI/Foreign students admission shall be made on merit of marks obtained in qualifying examinations.
* Where admissions are on the basis of merit in entrance test, merit shall be determined on the basis of All India admission test conducted by the University for seats available in the discipline.
* University shall conduct entrance test of its own in all disciplines having one or many centres in the entire country of abroad.
* For courses where admission is through merit in the qualifying examination weightage shall be given for excellence in sports and other extracurricular activities.
* All admissions shall be provisional. If it is found at any stage that the qualifying examination of a candidate is not recognised by the university or he/she has concealed or given false information, such admissions shall be cancelled at any stage.
* All admissions granted shall, in the first instance, be deemed to be provisional. The office of Registrar shall confirm the admission after verification of his/her documents for eligibility and enroll the student by allotting him/her Enrolment Number.
* Students who were enrolled with any duly constituted University in the country can be migrated with the valid migration certificate from that University and subject to the approval of Academic Council of Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur.
* Every student shall have to pass a medical test within four weeks of the date of his/her provisional admission, and the admission of those found medically unfit shall be cancelled.
* The details of admission procedure shall be as prescribed in the Ordinances.
# Migration Rules
* Such students who were enrolled with any duly constituteduniversity in the country can be migrated to the Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur with the approval ofAcademic Council. Following shall be the rules of migration:
*The migration rules of UGC and course governing councils will be followed for migration of a student to Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur from other University/institutes.
* Migration can be done only on vacant seat in programme.
* The migration shall be allowed to the student who has passed first year of the programme from any recognized university/institute.
* The student shall be required to produce a “No-Objection / Migration Certificate” of the university from where he has passed the previous examination.
* Migration can be allowed to higher class only by the prior permission of UGC/course governing council.
* Migration can not be allowed after last date of admission.
# University Profile
Synch with the mission of creating pathways through career to future, the Nims University has emerged as the largest and best self-financed university in North-India. Structured at par with the composite model universities of the leading nations of the world, the Nims University has been legendary in quality teaching and action oriented research in all disciplines. Adjacent to the Aravali ranges and located in the outskirt of the pink city of India, the University has been listed in the top ten medical universities in India and heading towards a leading center of education in health sciences to human sciences, technical training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art and architecture. The University is established under The Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur Act, 2008 enacted by the Government of Rajasthan, and duly recognized by the UGC as well as apex level regulatory councils. Being an exemplary landmark in the area of Higher Education, its lush green campus, state-of-art infrastructure, and modern laboratory equipped with latest technology, interactive pedagogy, and academia with proven proficiency, the Nims University has been the paradise for thousands of on-campus as well as off-campus learners.
* To Provide Outstanding Learning Experience for Excellence in Education, Healthcare and have a transformative impact on Society through continual innovation in Education, Research and Entrepreneurship.
* To provide affordable education to the society in all walks of life.
* To provide modern technical, medical and other Professional courses with emphasis on developing value based ethical career orientation.
* To carry out cutting-edge research and development for the benefit of society
* To produce skilled and competent manpower with commitment to societal needs.
* To develop employability and entrepreneurship of stakeholders.
# Core Values
* Academic Excellence:
Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur understands and values the importance of Quality Education in shaping the future of our Nation and therefore is determined to create an environment where the academic excellence flourishes to its fullest.
* Global and Quality Education:
Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur is determined to spread quality education throughout the world and hence facilitates students from world over, no wonder Students from more than 25 countries study here.
* Integrity & Ethics:
No society or Nation can progress without integrity of character and high moral ethics. NIMS University therefore pays utmost attention in instilling these two core-values in its students and staff.
* Social Responsibility:
A University should be a reflection of the society where it is situated. NIMS University understands and acknowledges its social responsibility and therefore endeavours to take measures that can benefit society as a whole.
* Functional Transparency:
In order to maximize the involvement and participation of its staff and students in the University’s goals and achieving mission Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur follows a policy of functional transparency in its operations.
To create a cleaner and safer environment for all remains as one of the most important aspects of the core philosophy of the University
* Health for all:
The education loses its significance if the society is not in good health. Being a medical University we acknowledge this and therefore work relentlessly to create healthy and educated masses.
* Gender Equality:
Gender bias remains as one of the gross root problems that has time and again hampered India’s progress. Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur is therefore determined to give its due contribution in eliminating Gender bias from India
Keeping consistent with the diverse cultural background of India, the University facilitates quality education to all sectors of the society. Inter-disciplinary approach: Most of the world changing discoveries happens at the inter-phases where two disciplines meet. Nims University Rajasthan therefore promotes and patronizes interdisciplinary approach as a core value.
Price Range: Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 50,000
Pay via: cash, upi, netbanking/cheque, debitcard, creditcard